Land Concepts is looking for a new Office Manager!
Help us run our office smoothly and efficiently. This part-time position averages 25–35 flexible hours per week. During the winter, hours will be cut back, but there is still an option to stay on board. Starting pay for our office manager position is $14/hr.
Applicants should have excellent communication and organizational skills, and a positive disposition. We use a program called Access. Experience is preferred, but we will provide training where needed.
Office Manager duties include:
- Keeping daily receipts organized
- Tracking jobs; labor hours, receipts, materials, plant designs, etc.
- Tracking job photos and coordinating with DAYTA Marketing–our Social Media partner
- Tracking equipment and vehicle expenses
- Organizing weekly payroll
- Organizing and tracking employee sick days and vacations
- Managing our DOT program
- Implementing the employee handbook
- Tracking and organizing seasonal contracts
- Creating specific customer service lists (sprinkler blowout lists, parking lot sweeping lists, etc.)
- Organizing mowing accounts and tracking all associated data
- Creating tracking and log/time sheets
- Creating and mailing seasonal letters to customers for sprinkler blowouts, lawn clean ups, etc.
- Calling customers and scheduling services
- Answering daily phone calls
Land Concepts is committed to providing quality work to our customers. We look for caring, hard-working individuals to join our team. If you think you’d be a good fit and would like to join Land Concepts, contact the Land Concepts office at 320-980-2690 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Apply online by submit your resumé through the form below.